The call for participants has been open since the end of September 2022 and has started to bear fruit, with the first few innovators and keen, transformation-minded individuals already signing up. They want to actively contribute to furthering the development of a broad range of topics and tangible application requirements.
- Partner search / Overview of potential foundations or patrons by field of activity or region
- Pipeline for project development (including search for potential project sponsors)
- Calls for proposals / Calls in relation to the foundation’s current themes
- Design of an online application form (simple modular system)
- Cooperative processing of a priority area of support with other foundations (with moderation)
- Seismograph of future support priorities (trends, needs)
- Simple application management for small donor foundations
- Due diligence of potential beneficiaries before the start of the project
- Ongoing reporting/monitoring of supported projects
- Impact assessment at the end of the supported projects
- “All-inclusive package” for donor foundations without an administrative office
- Interface with software solutions such as AlphaFoundation
- Co-financing on a thematic or regional basis (cooperation platform, with moderation)
- Development of application-oriented industry standardsTargeted development of a community committed to supporting projects that act on a large scale
- Hybrid funding of projects through foundations and private/corporate donations
- Publication of white papers on priority aspects or themes of support
- Job portal: finding employees and/or board members
- Safe and controlled transactions with regard to money laundering
- Independent certification of funds granted (fitness for purpose, public benefit)
Do you have further ideas and suggestions?
Join us in shaping the future of digital Swiss philanthropy.